Lions Park – Panama City, Florida

Opened in: 1926

Location: unknown

Seating Capacity: unknown

 

Lions Park was used by the Gulf Coast Wrestling Association for large outdoor shows in the early 1960s.

Not much is known concerning Lions Park. It was mainly used as a baseball park and was home to various league teams in the Alabama Florida League. It was demolished in 1966

 

 

photo needed